This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Car Show Life and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Car Show Life’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Car Show Life reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Car Show Life’s discretion.
If Car Show Life provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Car Show Life may disable your user ID and password at Car Show Life’s sole discretion without notice or explanation. Refunds of any fees of membership fees paid will be at Car Show Life’s sole discretion without.
By purchasing item/s, activities or services from any present or past user of Car Show Life, or by contacting or attempting to purchase item/s, activities or services from any past or present user of Car Show Life, you agree to the following statement:
– You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
– We may not review all users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Car Show Life comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
– In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
– Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Car Show Life, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 Pounds Sterling.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Car Show Life or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You must not submit events for the purposes of advertising good or services. Any such violations may result in you having access restricted or revoked and the refund for any fees or membership fees paid will be entirely at the discretion of Car Show Life.
Car Show Life reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Car Show Life’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Car Show Life’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Car Show Life does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Classified Ads – Rules and Guidelines
By posting your Classified Ads / Members Adverts on Car Show Life, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. Continued contravention of these guidelines may result in access to the site being restricted or revoked and the refund for any fees or membership fees paid will be entirely at the discretion of Car Show Life.
By posting Classified ads / Members adverts on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any adverts that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an advert on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines:
– No Ads are to be posted that advertise businesses or services. Ads are strictly for members to advertise specific cars or specific car parts they have for sale.
– Ads are to only be posted by private sellers, not traders or commercial outfits
– No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
– No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
– No ad promoting activities, services or items that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country, or the state or country they are advertised in, is to be posted.
– Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
– We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Car Show Life makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Car Show Life does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Car Show Life will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– for any direct loss;
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Car Show Life has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Car Show Life’s liability in respect of any:
– death or personal injury caused by Car Show Life’s negligence;
– fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Car Show Life; or
– matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Car Show Life to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Car Show Life and undertake to keep Car Show Life indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Car Show Life to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Car Show Life’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Car Show Life arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Car Show Life’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Car Show Life may take such action as Car Show Life deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
The refund of any fees or membership fees paid will be at the discretion of Car Show Life, should any user have their access suspended, restricted or revoked.
Car Show Life may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Car Show Life may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Car Show Life rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the governing law of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.